Since spring break I am pretty much out of cheat meals for a long time! The perfect snack that is the only thing that sounds good to me sometimes is chips. Last week I ate a whole bag of Cheetos (healthy ones!) and that was where I drew the line. I am so thankful that found this alternative to these unhealthy snacks. Kale has a ton of health benefits and makes a great side dish for almost anything!
Kale chips are one of the easiest recipes I have ever made and is so fast! The salty crunch satisfies the cravings of chips without the guilt trip. The Simple Dietitian is where I found this super easy and healthy recipe.
1/2 a bunch of kale
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Break off kale into bite size pieces and place onto a cookie sheet
- Drizzle olive oil over each piece
- Sprinkle sea salt over the whole cookie sheet
- Put in the oven for 7-10 minutes or until the edges are brown
Comment below and let me know if this crunchy snack satisfied your chip cravings!